- SKU: #8794354
- Give your workout a revamp by slipping into the cloud-like plush and natural-inspired design of the Altra Zero Drop™ Paradigm 1.5 running shoe!
- Fit tip: Altra recommends ordering a half size larger than your average size, as this style runs slightly small.
- The brand recommends those new to natural running and zero-drop footwear transition slowly by wearing these on shorter runs and gradually building up to regular mileage.
- A neutral trainer built for runners seeking lightweight, maximum underfoot protection that encourages low-impact form.
- Ideal for road running, trail running, ultramarathons, and walking.
- Designed to improve: Running form, toe splay, stability, and comfort.
- Quick-Dry air mesh upper with thin, lightweight synthetic materials.
- FootShape™ toe box allows toes to splay naturally.
- Lace-up closure.
- Reflective hits for added visibility in low lighting.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar.
- Breathable mesh lining for a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable 5 mm Sculpted footbed.
- Fully cushioned Zero Drop™ platform helps to align the body, promoting a natural, low-impact landing.
- Dual-layer EVA midsole with highly-responsive A-Bound™ top-layer returns energy with each stride.
- FootPod™ midsole and outsole pattern maps the foot's bones and tendons, boosting pliability.
- Total Stack Height (total thickness of midsole and outsole underfoot): 34 mm
- Weight: 8 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Altra Footwear Paradigm 1.5 Black Fit tip: Altra recommends ordering a half size larger than your average size, as this style runs slightly small. W8ls0eQY
Related Products (4)